Venue & Accomodations
Due to a higher than expected turnout for the upcoming Western Fish Disease Workshop in June, we are close to using up all of the rooms that were set aside for our meeting at the Clearwater Resort in Suquamish, WA. If you have not reserved lodging yet for the meeting and are not able to get a room at the Resort, we have reserved a block of rooms at the nearby Poulsbo Inn (http://www.poulsboinn.com/) to handle the overflow. The Poulsbo Inn is located about 4.5 miles down the road from the Clearwater Resort. The block of rooms are reserved under the name “The Western Fish Disease Workshop” and are at the government rate of $91/night (double occupancy). The best way to reserve a room is by calling one of the following numbers (1-800-597-5151 or 1-360-779-392). If you reserve on line, make sure you note that you are with the Western Fish Disease Workshop to ensure that you get the government rate. Let me know if you have any questions.
A block of rooms is being held at the Clearwater Resort and Casino under the Western Fish Disease Meeting name at the government rate of $91/night (double occupancy). Reservations must be made before May 26, 2017 to get the conference rate. The room block dates are from Sunday, June 18th to Friday, June 23rd, 2017 to accommodate those that may want to extend their visit. Reservations can be made by calling the toll free number (866) 609-8700 or book online at the group page at clearwatercasino.com.
- If it does not say Western Fish Disease Meeting at the top of the page, select Groups from the top menu and enter Group ID: 10188
Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
15347 Suquamish Way NE
Suquamish WA, 98392
Open 24 hours a day, Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort is located on the breathtaking Kitsap Peninsula. Named after Chief Kitsap of the Suquamish Tribe, the county boasts over 250 miles of saltwater shoreline and many vibrant communities. Best of all, it’s easy to get here – a scenic drive from Tacoma, or via the Washington State Ferry system.
- Driving From the Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry
Follow Highway 305 North towards Poulsbo approximately six miles. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just across the Agate Pass Bridge on the left.
- From the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry
Take Highway 104 to Poulsbo. Turn left on Highway 305 and continue south through Poulsbo toward Bainbridge Island. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.
- From Tacoma
Take Highway 16 West to Highway 3 North towards Poulsbo. Exit at the Highway 305 Bainbridge Island exit. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.
- Alternative Transport from Sea-Tac to Ferry Terminal
- Link Light Rail: The SeaTac/Airport Station can be reached by crossing a pedestrian bridge located in the North East end of the airport. Trains run every 6-12 minutes and cost $3.00 (one way) to reach the Pioneer Square Station. The ferry terminal is 0.4 miles (0.6 km) from the station, and can be reached by walking west on James Street, then follow Yesler Way to the Seattle Ferry Terminal.
- Taxi stands are on the 3rd floor of the parking garage (Ground Transportation Plaza)
- Transportation Network Companies can be access on the 3rd floor of the parking garage (Ground Transportation Plaza). Follow signs for TNC/Rideshare, pickup area in Sections I and J.
- Kitsap Airporter: 360-876-1737, Round trip to Poulsbo from Sea-Tac $48.60
- Kitsap Peninsula Taxi: if you take the Kitsap Airporter or cannot make the Courtesy Shuttle the Viking Cab Co. services this area. 360-244-4420
COURTESY SHUTTLES Provided by Clearwater Resort
Shuttles pick-up/drop-off for all Weekend Bainbridge Island Ferries, and all Weekday arrivals after 9am
Ccourtesy shuttle is not equipped for wheelchair access. You can contact Kitsap Access Transport Service at 206-205-5000 to arrange for service. We allow non-Players Club members 18+ to ride the shuttle the first time without a card.
Shuttle riders must be 18 years of age or older.
The Clearwater Casino Resort also has courtesy transportation for groups of qualified players as well. For availability please email or call 360.598.8788
Courtesy Shuttle is for players – we ask that you show a Players Club Card to ride. Don’t have a Club card? A card may be acquired at the Casino upon arrival – it’s FREE to join and you get rewards just for signing up!
When you arrive you may check bags, coats and other items at our Dispatch window. Please have valid ID and available phone number to contact you in case you forget your items. All items checked could be subject to search.